Neck and nape piercing is one of the unique fashion of piercing in the modern generation. When compared to other types of piercing, this is mainly achieved by both men and women. In ancient days, the piercing styles are common, but this piercing type is familiar in that period. When the world enters into the modern generation, the piercing shows their variation and some unique style. Not, all the individuals achieve this piercing type, but this is achieved by certain desired people. The piercing mainly involves the perforation in the exact region to insert the barbell or chosen jewelry. If you the individual need to achieve this piercing type, you have to choose the professional piercer to get this unique piercing style. The professional piercer handles every individual who needs to achieve this piercing in the proper manner. In addition, the individual didn’t worry about their protection because they know how to give in the right way. The Nape piercing is achieved in the back portion of the neck to put a perforation in the place. The Neck piercing is also known as “Nape piercing”. This neck piercing achieved in horizontal view and vertical view through the use of a stud.
Procedure of Nape piercing:-
- Initially, the piercer takes the sterilized needle, and the individual chosen jewelry or barbell.
- The professional piercer cleans the specific region through the help of anti-bacterial soap or some solution.
- The piercer marks the neck portion to perforate the sterilized needle.
- After the cleaning process, the piercer prepares the individual to make a perforation in the back neck portion.
- The individual have to bend the neck and give the way to do the piercer work.
- When the needle gets sterilized, then the piercer inserts the sterilized needle into a hole and just removed the other.
- The perforations are two to achieve this neck piercing.
- The piercer puts the perforation carefully and slowly because the neck is more significant.
- Then finally the pierced individual achieves this unique style of piercing.
- You have to choose the professional piercer to avoid any mishap happens to you.
Check interesting smiley piercing ideas and know how in our earlier post and enjoy!
Does Nape piercing gives pain?
- All the piercing gives little pain similar to ant bite or you bite the tongue while you eat.
- The pain will varies from one individual to another individual because the individual capability to hold the pain.
- If the individual already experienced in any piercing; they will hold the extreme pain for a long.
- The pain will continue until the piercing completely healed.
- Most of the individual who have achieved this piercing; they say neck piercing didn’t gives much pain.
Aftercare for Neck piercing:-
- When you achieved this piercing method, you have to care your piercing cautiously.
- You have to clean your hands before touching the piercing location to avoid the infection.
- This is the way the bacteria enter into the piercing to cause the infection to the individual.
- If you have long hair you have to make it short to stop the crushing or disturbing during the healing period.
- The long hair will disturb more and cause to bleed more.
- Use mild soap while you take a bath to avoid the inflammation in the pierced area.
- Try to sleep on the front portion.
Don’t do this during the healing period:-
- Don’t try to play with the jewelry or in the pierced region.
- Don’t twist or remove the inserted jewelry from the pierced location.
- Don’t sleep on back side because the pierced region will give extreme pain.
- Try to wear un-collared T-shirts, tight fitting, scarves during the healing period.
Healing process of this Nape piercing:-
- The complete healing process of this nape piercing takes around three to six months.
- In the healing period, the pierced individual give full care to avoid any disturbance on the pierced region.
- This is more important in the healing period.
- The symptoms of this nape piercings give redness, inflammation, headache, swelling, and other muscle pain.
- When the professional pierced achieved properly you will these mentioned symptoms less.
- But, the pain didn’t skip in the nape piercing.
- You have to choose the apt jewelry to avoid the infection because most of the less quality jewelry leads to infection.
- When you feel any symptoms on these you have to consult the personal doctor to get the right medication.
- You have to choose the quality jewelry such as titanium is the best option to prevent causing the infection on the perforated region.
- If you use steel or other gold may lead to severe swelling and infection.
Medication for neck piercing:-
- The significant medication is anti-bacterial solution such as salt water is the apt medication to avoid the infection and heal quicker.
- Take a bowl of water and boil it for around five minutes and add a pinch of powdered salt don’t use rock salt.
- Use a cotton ball and soak well in the boiled water.
- Then gently apply the saltwater solution in the perforated region.
- You have to clean thoroughly without removing the jewelry or disturbance in that region.
- Regular cleaning process is more important to avoid any type of infection in the pierced region.
- There are many medications accessible in the marketplace as well as online internet.
- Before choosing the medication on your own you have to get an advice from the doctor to use the right medication for the infection.
- Use the best H2Ocean solution to apply both morning and evening.
- Cleaning and caring is more important until your piercing region healed completely without any infection affect you.
- Choose the right jewelry and get away from any disturbance for your piercing.
- Make your own style of this nape piercing and spread in your region for the new generation.