Having your ears pierced is an exhilarating experience and so is choosing your first piece of earrings. There are some features to take into account while picking your earrings, including pointing out the style you want, determining what type of metal to buy and finding a place to have your ears pierced. If you are not sure of what type of body piercing jewelry to pick for your ear piercing, you can always go through the type of metals with which the piercing jewelry is made of and which metal is safer to wear. So try Silver Ear Piercing for sure.
Try Silver Ear Piercing for safe ear
Surgical stainless steel ear piercing jewelry is typically the best choice for new piercings, since this metal has the least chance to cause an allergic reaction. Cobalt and nickel allergies are more common, thus avoid using piercing jewelries made of these metals if you are going to get your pierced for the first time. Apart from surgical stainless steel, the other fairy preferable option is Silver Ear Piercing.
Buy small hoops/rings for quick healing and easy cleaning
The small rings and hoops are typically made of silver and form the ideal kind of starter jewelry for ear lobe piercing. As slight swelling may result after you have your ears pierced, getting rings or hoops will not put any pressure over your healing piercing such as studs sometimes would. There are two common types of hoops/rings available,
- Ball closure rings- They are squeezed together around the ball in order to remain in place. The ball has a small indent on both sides for the end of ring to suit into. The ring’s pressure will keep the ball in its place.
- Spring closure earrings- They are rings/hoops that can open and close with a spiral ring that break in and out of place. The spring must be opened to insert the earring on your ear and it should be closed once the earring is on. This will create a solid ring/hoop.
- Hoops and ring piercings are usually simpler to clean since they do not have any earring backs that could block fresh piercing
- Ensure getting sings or hoops that are snug over your ear lobe as you don’t need your piercing to move much.
Silver ear studs for ear piercing
Studs are the highly popular types of ear piercing jewelry, especially for new piercings since they are cute and small. Most people prefer choosing studs since they do not come in the way and they suit everything. Studs are pretty easier to clean, however tend to get infected easily than ear hoops. It is because they come with earring backs than being tricky to clean.
- When you choose studs, ensure taking additional care while cleaning piercings. It is due to this reason, it is recommended to choose Silver Ear Piercing that cause no sort of infections to the ear after it is pierced.
- Most of the piercing stores use specialty studs while they pierce ears. These types of studs normally have pointed, sharp tips for cleaning piercing easily.
- If you are visiting a store to have your ears pierced, choose an earring that does not get caught on clothes, like those with rhinestones since they require prongs to hold them. It is also better to stay away from over sized studs, since this could make your piercing troublesome for cleaning.
Choose the best earrings for you
As you would possibly wear ear piercing jewelry for a minimum of 6 months before switching over to another, ensure you opt for a right pair of ear piercing jewelry that is safer and suit right for you. Picking a pair of Silver Ear Piercing is ideal since they suit good with almost everything.
- Make sure getting ear piercing that is lightweight if you have your ears pierced. Heavy earrings can cause damage to your new piercings, require more time to heal and result in pain.
Feel the charm of silver earring
Develop a stylish appeal with the best selection of Silver Ear Piercings jewelry. You can find a diverse selection of plain silver jewelry and elegant pieces that really highlights your look. Silver ear piercing jewelry includes those jewelry makes including studs, rings and hoops that are silver-colored. Moreover silver piercing jewelry is more traditional and not as costly as gold. More people just prefer the color of silver jewelry.
Common types of ear piercing
Just as how snug is similar to helix, anti-tragus is similar to tragus. It is made in a same way like tragus. But, anti-tragus piercing is not bound to irritation and stretching. An elegant ring suits simply fine with this kind of uncommon piercing.
It is more like industrial piercing but the jewelry does not join the holes in horizontal manner but instead from front. Typically, a heart or circular shaped ring is utilized to adorn the already appealing part of your ear. It appears extremely attractive with a suitable combination of dainty and spark.
It is inner ear, adjacent counterpart of helix ear piercing. Eventually, it is referred to as anti-helix. The ear cartilage is not very deep. A simple yet spunky ring or hanging ball earring looks extraordinarily stylish with snug piercing. Silver ear jewelry for this kind of ear piercing will look simply captivating for the wearer.
Rook piercing is extremely technical and necessitates great precision. It is performed on two distinct cartilages, very specifically, the cartilage fold near the upper inner ear. It is found to get inflamed and stretched too often, resulting in more pain. But, yet it is highly enchanting if combined with a sparkling, white stud or elegant rook Ear Piercing jewelry.
Tragus piercing is considered as the more infamous piercings because they more vulnerable to irritation and infections. The external part of the ear, which falls to internal side of your face is where you have to face the needle. If embellished with pretty stones, it absolutely looks stunning.