The fashion trend has lots of stuffs for the young girls to decorate their body parts and add beauty to theirs. As a part of our tradition and the practice that is done in almost all countries is that of the ear and nose piercing. The list gets extended andgirls have started to pierce their tongue, eyebrows and navel. Getting in details on the Navel Piercing, there are a lot of fashions around this and many ideas which keep coming in these days. But there needs to a lot of common sense that is to be used while doing these activities as it may end up harming oneself. Girls need to be made aware of the precautions that need to be taken and tips to handle the post piercing pain. After all, safety aspect becomes more important than fashion.
Piercing fashion ideas
Indeed there are a lot of fashion ideas to pierce one’s belly. And there are a lot of Navel Piercing professionals. The use of jewelry around the pierced naval is a prominent fashion that has grown all these years in Navel Piercing.
- It is also a good idea to combine a tattoo design along with this Navel Piercing. The fact is that the method which is done needs to be right and it needs to be safe as both the piercing techniques and tattoos designing may hurt your skin very much.
- As the belly is one of the most attractive and a body part which is been noticed by almost all, Navel Piercing have so many of ideas in store.
- It is also the newest trend to make multiple navel Piercing making the design really cute.
- Designs such as decorating your belly with varieties of jewelry, making spider naval designs and dolphin designs are cool ideas in Navel Piercing
- There are almost close to 25 Navel Piercing ideas that can be done by girls of young ages.
Safety tips for naval piercing
The essential thing that needs to be done before doing a Navel Piercing is that the belly button needs to be cleaned with a germicidal soap.
- If you are getting your Navel Piercing done with a professional, even then you may have to insist on doing it when they miss out to do the cleaning. The cleaning is a must before inserting any needle into the body.
- The gun point, the needle and the jewelry – all these three items that gets involved in Navel Piercing has to be sterilized before starting out the process
- It is safe and advisable to do the Navel Piercing with a professional and not by a friend or a family member just to make it a try. It is really good to avoid doing it with some local piercers in street corner stalls.
Things to remember to avoid infections
The first thing that you need to do after you have done your Navel Piercing is leave some time for that to heal by keeping the belly button area open. But if you are in a compulsion to wearclothes make sure that it is made loose and it gives some space to heal. Navel Piercing creates infections when it does not heal properly.
Post piercing care
- It is very natural to experience a severe pain after the Navel Piercing is done.
- The pain can be minimized by keeping some ice over the area where Navel Piercing is done.
- This process makes the pain numb over the Navel Piercing area
- Also, the blood that seeps over the area can be reduced or stopped.
Symptoms of infections
Navel Piercing needs to be done carefully. After the piercing also, the symptoms needs to be watched closely so that actions can be taken immediately to avoid further infections
- The belly is prone to seepage, soreness and swelling if there arise any infection during Navel Piercing.
- There are also chances of fever when Navel Piercing is done which is mere indication of infections.
- In such cases, a doctor’s help is needed to be attended. The right anti-septic has to be used and get it healed.
Though there are a lot of risks in doing the belly buttons piercing, we need to also appreciate the fact that Navel Piercing looks gorgeous and gives a neat appearance by its looks. The pain and hurts are all worth for the beauty that it adds to the feminineness. This needs a clear cut plans and a well trained professional to do the job. There are a lot of designs and varieties in Navel Piercing.But there are equally good risks involved in it. Just it takes us to keep a couple of things in mind and be extra cautious.