If you are considering getting a piercing, we know that it is a big deal and quite a permanent decision. Often we find that when we get a piercing, it freaks people (mainly parents) out. Plus we may not be sure that it is something that you want to live with forever. There is a saying that says that if you cannot make it for real then you can fake it. That is what we are also advising; get a fake piercing with the help of the tutorial given below and see if you like it. In case you feel that you and other people around you can give with it, then you could consider doing it for real.
Here is the list of thing that you will need to collect before getting started on your fake piercing:
- Some rhinestones or some other kind of stones found in old or unusable earrings
- Glue that is used for sticking on false nails
- A bit of cardboard or paper
- A set of tweezers
- A pair of scissors
How to get started:
- Apply glue to the paper or cardboard. Ensure that the paper is folded to make it thicker
- With the help of the scissor cut the stones out of the earring that you are using to make this
- Grab the stone with the help of tweezers. It is a delicate process, proceed one stone at a time
- Now place the bead or stone delicately on the glue.
- Stick this piece of artwork on to the skin where you want the fake piercing to be
You are sure to freak your parents out when they see the piercing for the first time. If they do, explain that this is a fake and if they don’t the path is clear for an actual piercing in the future. Here is examples of Fake Piercings :
Some of the Fake Piercing Jewelry Ideas have shown below: